I am a postdoc at Faculty of informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, Czechia.
In September 2018, I completed my PhD at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Charles University under the supervision of Luboš Pick.
In 2018-2020, I was a postdoc at Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica 'Ulisse Dini', University of Florence, Italy, and at Mathematical institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Mathematical analysis
function spaces and inequalities, with applications in PDE’s, approximation theory, interpolation
combinatorial algorithms in deep learning, adversarial patrolling games
- Cianchi, Andrea and Musil, Vít and Pick, Luboš, Moser inequalities in Gauss space, Mathematische Annalen, 2020, , eprint.
- Cianchi, Andrea and Musil, Vít and Pick, Luboš, On the Existence of Extremals for Moser-Type Inequalities in Gauss Space, International Mathematics Research Notices, 2020, , eprint.
- Edmunds, D. E. and Mihula, Z. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Boundedness of classical operators on rearrangement-invariant spaces, Journal of Functional Analysis, 2020, , eprint.
- Lang, J. and Musil, V. and Olšák, M. and Pick, L., Maximal non-compactness of Sobolev embeddings, J. Geom. Anal., 2020, , eprint.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V., Optimal domain spaces in Orlicz-Sobolev embeddings, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 2019, eprint.
- Lang, J. and Musil, V., Strict s-Numbers of Non-compact Sobolev Embeddings into Continuous Functions, Constructive Approximation, 2019, , eprint.
- Musil, V., Fractional maximal operator in Orlicz spaces, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 2019, , eprint.
- Musil, V. and Oľhava, R., Interpolation theorem for Marcinkiewicz spaces with applications to Lorentz gamma spaces, Math. Nachr., 2019, , eprint.
- Bakşi, Ö. and Khan, T. and Lang, J. and Musil, V., Strict $s$-numbers of the Volterra operator, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 2018, , eprint.
- Musil, V., Optimal Orlicz domains in Sobolev embeddings into Marcinkiewicz spaces, J. Funct. Anal., 2016, , eprint.
- Paulus, A. and Rolínek, M. and Musil, V. and B., Amos and Martius, G., CombOptNet: Fit the Right NP-Hard Problem by Learning Integer Programming Constraints, International Conference on Machine Learning, 2021, eprint.
- Rolínek, M. and Musil, V. and Paulus, A. and Vlastelica, M. and Michaelis, C. and Martius, G., Optimizing ranking-based metrics with blackbox differentiation, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2020, eprint.
- Rolínek, M. and Swoboda, P. and Zietlow, D. and Paulus, A. and Musil, V. and Martius, G., Deep Graph Matching via Blacbox Differentiation of Combinatorial Solvers, European Conference on Computer Vision, 2020, eprint.
- Vlastelica, M. and Paulus, A. and Musil, V. and Martius, G. and Rolínek, M., Differentiation of blackbox combinatorial solvers, International Conference on Learning Representations, 2020, eprint.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Optimal spaces for the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck operator.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Sharp exponential inequalities for the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck operator, eprint.
- Kerman, R. and Musil, V., Local convergence of Hermite series.
- Malý, J. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Maximal non-compactness of embeddings into Marcinkiewicz spaces.
- Musil, V., Classical operators of harmonic analysis in Orlicz spaces, 2018.