I am a postdoc at Faculty of informatics, Masaryk University, Brno, Czechia.
In September 2018, I completed my PhD at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of the Charles University under the supervision of Luboš Pick.
In 2018-2020, I was a postdoc at Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica 'Ulisse Dini', University of Florence, Italy, and at Mathematical institute of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Mathematical Analysis
function spaces and inequalities, with applications in PDE’s, approximation theory, interpolation
- Computer Science
combinatorial algorithms in deep learning, adversarial patrolling games
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Moser inequalities in Gauss space, Mathematische Annalen, 2020, , eprint.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., On the Existence of Extremals for Moser-Type Inequalities in Gauss Space, International Mathematics Research Notices, 2020, , eprint.
- Edmunds, D. E. and Mihula, Z. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Boundedness of classical operators on rearrangement-invariant spaces, Journal of Functional Analysis, 2020, , eprint.
- Lang, J. and Musil, V. and Olšák, M. and Pick, L., Maximal non-compactness of Sobolev embeddings, J. Geom. Anal., 2020, , eprint.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V., Optimal domain spaces in Orlicz-Sobolev embeddings, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 2019, , eprint.
- Lang, J. and Musil, V., Strict s-Numbers of Non-compact Sobolev Embeddings into Continuous Functions, Constructive Approximation, 2019, , eprint.
- Musil, V., Fractional maximal operator in Orlicz spaces, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 2019, , eprint.
- Musil, V. and Oľhava, R., Interpolation theorem for Marcinkiewicz spaces with applications to Lorentz gamma spaces, Math. Nachr., 2019, , eprint.
- Bakşi, Ö. and Khan, T. and Lang, J. and Musil, V., Strict $s$-numbers of the Volterra operator, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 2018, , eprint.
- Musil, V., Optimal Orlicz domains in Sobolev embeddings into Marcinkiewicz spaces, J. Funct. Anal., 2016, , eprint.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Sharp exponential inequalities for the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck operator, To appear in J. Funct. Anal., eprint.
- Klaška, D. and Kučera, A. and Musil, V. and Řehák, V., Regstar: Efficient Strategy Synthesis for Adversarial Patrolling Games, Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, 2021, eprint.
- Paulus, A. and Rolínek, M. and Musil, V. and B., Amos and Martius, G., CombOptNet: Fit the Right NP-Hard Problem by Learning Integer Programming Constraints, International Conference on Machine Learning, 2021, , eprint.
- Rolínek, M. and Musil, V. and Paulus, A. and Vlastelica, M. and Michaelis, C. and Martius, G., Optimizing ranking-based metrics with blackbox differentiation, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2020, , eprint.
- Rolínek, M. and Swoboda, P. and Zietlow, D. and Paulus, A. and Musil, V. and Martius, G., Deep Graph Matching via Blackbox Differentiation of Combinatorial Solvers, European Conference on Computer Vision, 2020, , eprint.
- Vlastelica, M. and Paulus, A. and Musil, V. and Martius, G. and Rolínek, M., Differentiation of blackbox combinatorial solvers, International Conference on Learning Representations, 2020, , eprint.
- Cianchi, A. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Optimal spaces for the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck operator.
- Kerman, R. and Musil, V., Local convergence of Hermite series.
- Malý, J. and Musil, V. and Pick, L., Maximal non-compactness of embeddings into Marcinkiewicz spaces.
- Musil, V. and Pick, L. and Takáč, J., Positioning of Orlicz space and optimality.